Caribou is a domestic and international packet and parcel consolidator that puts people, technology and service at the heart of everything it does. Headquartered in Manchester we collaborate with over 500 retailers globally and deal with a nationwide network of clients, integrating with all major selling platforms and shippers.
We’re looking for a Finance Manager to lead our team in South Sheilds.
• Overseeing the monthly monitoring of the financial performance, ensuring that all tasks are completed to a high standard within the agreed timescales
• Providing interpretation of the monthly data and action plans for correction of variances and achievement of plan
• Producing and presenting financial reports to senior management
• Preparation for month end including payroll
• The day-to-day line management for a team including, briefings, staff appraisals, training, delegation and overseeing the finance team
• CIMA or ACCA fully qualified or finalist
• Have strong staff management and leadership skills
• Prior logistics background is desirable but not essential as it is about having the right aptitude and attitude to succeed